Help us Brighten a Child's Life!
Drop Off Locations Are
• Sammamish QFC -- 2902 228th Ave SE, Sammamish, WA 98075 – 10am to 2pm
• Klahanie QFC -- 4570 Klahanie Dr SE, Issaquah, WA 98029 – 10am to 3pm
• Bothell QFC -- 18921 Bothell Way NE, Bothell, WA 98011 – 11am to 1pm
• North Bend QFC -- 460 E North Bend Way, North Bend, WA 98045 – 12pm to 4pm
• Newcastle QFC -- 6940 Coal Creek Pkwy SE, Newcastle, WA 98059 – 12pm to 4pm
• Bellevue QFC -- 10116 NE 8th St, Bellevue, WA 98004 – 10am to 2pm
• Mill Creek QFC -- 10116 NE 8th St, Bellevue, WA 98004 – 10am to 2pm
• Snoqualmie Ridge Safeway -- 34828 SE Douglas St, Snoqualmie, WA 98065 10am to 1pm
• Issaquah Highlands Wells Fargo Bank -- 1527 Highlands Dr NE, Issaquah, WA 98029 10am to 1pm
• Woodinville Haggen's -- 17641 Garden Way NW Woodinville, WA 98072 - 11am to 2pm
• 4570 Klahanie Dr SE, Issaquah, WA 98029 – 10am to 3pm
• 14130 Juanita Dr NE Kirkland, WA 98034 – 11am to 1pm
For the 13th year, The Cascade Team is once again hosting Project Crayon Drive this April! For the young who find themselves at Seattle Children’s Hospital, sometimes the simple things like a coloring book and a few crayons can be as soothing as the trained staff and smiling doctors. Yet, something as simple as crayons often goes overlooked. Each year, Children’s Hospital goes through over 240,000 crayons, but each child only gets a couple to use.
And that’s where The Cascade Team — in partnership with the Children’s Hospital Guild Association and several area merchants — comes in. Throughout the month of April, agents from The Cascade Team will be walking neighborhoods and spreading the word about Project Crayon Drive.
Last year, we collected over 210,000 crayons and we would love to beat that amount this year!
You can also drop them off at Umpqua Bank in Issaquah, Point Escrow, and our Main Office on Gilman Blvd in Issaquah.
If you would like more information on Project Crayon Drive, including drop off times and locations near you, please call 425-313-4752.
Come and show your support of Seattle Children's Hospital by donating a box of Crayola Crayons!
We hope to see you there!