Getting the most for your home or property means doing more than putting a "For Sale" sign out front. In a competitive market where new homes for sale are added daily, your listing needs to be seen in a variety of places in order to stand out. And sometimes the right buyer is waiting out of state, or even in another country. To ensure sure your home gets noticed and sells without a hitch for full market value, understand what working with a top brokerage with the areas best agents and most cutting edge technology means for you.... It could mean the difference between no sale, and the payoff you've been waiting for.
1. Do you provide a true website presence for my home? This is more than a splash site with a few pictures. Click HERE for Answer!
2. Do you syndicate my home, and PAY for premiere placement? Click HERE for Answer!
3. Do you advertise my home on Social Media: This is MORE than just Facebook! Click HERE for Answer!
4. Do you provide a full 3D Walkthrough Virtual Tour or just have shifting focus over still pictures and call that a virtual tour? Click HERE for Answer!
5. What is your strategy to generate multiple offers for my home? Click HERE for Answer!
6. Are you still using paper flyers which are bad for the environment and less efficient? Click HERE for Answer!
7. Will you provide weekly status reports on my home’s advertising traffic and showings? Click HERE for Answer!
8. Do you provide a Free Home Warranty for my home & Buyers? Click HERE for Answer!
9. Do you offer a Free staging consultation? Click HERE for Answer!
True Full Service, Marketing & The Latest Innovative Technology, for a 1% Listing Fee!
The Cascade Team Real Estate is a company like no other because of the marketing, service and home seller savings we provide. We understand that in today’s real estate & home selling environment, we need to provide a high level of real estate service and wide spread marketing of the home for sale, utilize technology to keep our home seller clients in the communication loop and provide added value to both buyers and homesellers in the real estate transaction. The effective use of technology tools allows our local Seattle & San Diego real estate agents to focus more of their time on servicing our clients and finding buyers for your home, all the while providing the most comprehensive real estate marketing program available. In the end, you get the perfect combination of online real estate tools and personal service in the home selling process.